Warranty & Registration
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by DOSS are covered by a one-year limited warranty, starting from the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
- The defective item’s warranty number is required.
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchase made through DOSS
- Sales invoice
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have passed their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through third parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Register your product
Congratulations on your DOSS purchase! We are happy to have you in our DOSS family.
Registering your DOSS product is fast and simple!
What are the benefits of registration?
- Confirmation of ownership
- Receive important updates about products
- Be the first one to know the latest news and new offers